Saturday 19 January 2013

TIFFANI THIESSEN INVITES US INTO HER PLACE

The chipper brunette from "Saved by the Bell", Tiffani Thiessen, has remained pretty hot over the past 20 years. In fact, she's aged so well, some would say she's sexier than ever before. Kelly Kapowski is more like Kelly Kapow!-ski these days. If you're still not that into her, perhaps Tiffani's "Me In My Place" shoot will make you stop and say 9021-"Oh…". I'm a fan of these MIMP shoots, mostly because they help spread the word of many great underrated hotties out there. Although, I still don't believe they take place in the actual homes of said hotties. Tiffani Thiessen (who used to go by Tiffani Amber Thiessen, or TAT) is currently on the USA Network's "White Collar". I wonder if that's why she's wearing a white-collar shirt… not that I mind too much.













No comments :

Post a Comment