Thursday 3 January 2013

KRISTEN STEWART IN V MAGAZINE'S JANUARY 2013 ISSUE. WHADDUP, HATERS?

At this point, you know I'm baiting all of you who are on the popular side of the debate on Kristen Stewart. You've probably caught on to my, let's see... incessant, inexplicable, frustrating, aggravating, obnoxious and so many other definitions of my defense of her. So fine, here's some direct quotes from various interviews that KStew has done over the past year.

From July 2012's Vanity Fair (answering why people say she frequently looks bored in paparazzi pictures) : "I'm proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the red carpet, would think, What an actress! What a faker! That thought embarrasses me so much that I look like shit in half my photos, and I don’t give a f**k."

From Marie Claire UK's October 2012 issue : “I’m a miserable c*nt. I’m not sure if I’m most happy when I’m comfortable and content or when I’m pushing myself to the limits. There are such different versions of happy and I really appreciate both.”

And recently she told USA Today : "People think they knew a lot about me before. They know even less now. People will project whatever. It's a huge form of entertainment. As soon as you step outside your own life and look at it like that and think that you can shape something — you need to live your life. I'm just going to live my life, actually."

I don't know. For someone who seems like nothing more than the spoiled little twat that you haters keep claiming she is, sounds like she's got a pretty firm grip on who she is - to and for herself.









2 comments :

  1. i love her, and as a big supporter of kStew!, she is the most humble and genuine and honst person in showbiz hollywood.

    ReplyDelete