Thursday 31 January 2013

George, I think booting out Elisabetta Canalis might have been a bit drastic

Yet another hottie with her own clothing line, Elisabetta Canalis has released some photos of her showing off her goods while showing off her goods. Not bad, I guess. I can never tell the difference between these supposedly different makes of lingerie. If you held this shit up next to something at Walmart, I couldn't distinguish the two. Of course, Elisabetta is the real stand out here. A lot of folks might only know her for being The Clooney's leavings, but I like to think of her as one of his biggest bungles. Sure, Stacey Keibler seems like a nice person, but give me the dark, Italian goddesses like Elisabetta any day. Does she look like a wildcat or what? I'll bet she could put you in intensive care. Which is probably why George had to let her go. He's not getting any younger.







No comments :

Post a Comment