Tuesday 22 January 2013

Jessica Hart has a gap in her teeth, if you can overlook her awesome Aussie body to find it

I like me some good looking Australian chicks. I also used to think that Lauren Hutton was the most glamourous woman I'd ever seen, spawning from her being the vamp who preyed on Jim Carrey in ONCE BITTEN. So when I caught onto these images of Aussie model, Jessica Hart as she posed for Maxim Australian to introduce herself as the latest Victoria's Secret Angel, I was hooked. Sure, she's got one of those perfect for lingerie bodies that must be the number one prerequisite for getting a job with Vicky's, but she's also Lauren Hutton incarnate with that face of hers. Time will tell if she can pull off glamour like Lauren did, but for the time being, I'm most definitely enjoying the view.








No comments :

Post a Comment