Saturday 26 January 2013

Ellen Adarna is my new favorite thing

Every once in a while I like to put up some pics of the lovely ladies who come to my attention amidst my seemingly endless searches for the latest Kate Upton or Kelly Brook images. Today's exquisite new find is Filipino actress Ellen Adarna who is, as you can see, quite the honey. Being part Filipina, part Chinese, part Spanish, Ellen is an prime example of the wonderful things created when peoples from all over the world start getting it on with another and produce offspring. Being all kinds of nationalities is great, but her primary virtue is how absolutely gorgeous she is from head to toe. Sure the paragraph tattoo is annoying, but she's so hot I almost don't even notice it. Going down my mental checklist, it looks to me like Ellen's got pretty much everything I would ever desire in a woman, though the personality and brains categories will have to go unchecked for the moment. That is, until someone gets it into their heads to import this lovely creature over to the States so we can all get to know her better. Honestly, even if she is bitchy and dumb, I'd still lust for her in a big way.


















No comments :

Post a Comment