Friday 11 January 2013

ROSAMUND PIKE ALMOST FLASHES TOKYO HER VALLEY

 I fully understand and own the fact that I created a super cheesy headline for this article, but when you star in a movie with Tom Cruise, can you really expect anything more? JACK REACHER star,Rosamund Pike showed up to a press conference for the movie in Tokyo the other day and the cameras were clicking double time as the actress attempted to cross her legs with as much dignity as one can have when wearing a Alexander McQueen dress. When dead people do fashion, you know they haunt all the possible wardrobe malfunction locations possible. Hell, don't get all wadded into Pike's Valley on me here, I am aware that the "House of McQueen" continues on making designs in the late designer's label (he is, after all, the man who created that Gaga thing) in order to cash in on his notoriety. This is why I mock fashion. I do the same regarding "writers" like Evanovich... after awhile, you have to realize that NOBODY can do that much all the time and sometimes it's the ghosts who do the hard labor.






No comments :

Post a Comment