Monday 28 January 2013

I never doubted Aubrey Plaza's hotness for a second

I'm going to go ahead and admit that I am a fan of the monotonous, optimistically-challenged ball of awkward bizarreness that is Aubrey Plaza. She's always somewhat intrigued me, but my interest was fully expanded after watching SAFETY NOT GUARANTEED recently. It's a comforting notion that there are still adventurous women out there who will go for self-absorbed weirdos with skewed social skills. Not that I'm one of those guys (okay, I definitely am), but what reason could there possibly be to not like this girl? She may be in her own world at times, but at least she's not phony. I have a feeling the way she talks to David Letterman is the exact same way she would talk to me during a lucky elevator encounter. I'd have to find a way to push the emergency stop button without her looking, though, and then say something like "Dammit! We're stuck! This happens all the time… Jeez, it's hot in here isn't it?". Okay, you know where this is going.







No comments :

Post a Comment