Monday 28 January 2013

Jennifer Lawrence had a SAG awards wardrobe malfunction, but don't get too excited

Normally the words "wardrobe malfunction" and "Jennifer Lawrence" would spark off a firestorm of excited pervs all disseminating images of a popped out Jennifer bewb or something to that fact. Unfortunately Jen's malfunction was much more tame, as evidenced by the above anigif. I'm still not sure what the hell happened there. Suddenly something slipped down from under her dress and then somehow fixed itself. No doubt some self-correcting award show gown technology at work. No wonder they pay out the ass for that shit.

You might be thinking Jennifer looks a little strange here, but give her a break - the girl had pneumonia of all things. Yet she still showed up to get stroked by her peers and walked away with a statue. You'd think that scenario would go the other way, namely some lucky guy granted a date with Jennifer forcing himself to her door despite having some super flu/measles/pneumonia combo, if only for the opportunity to go out knowing he at least came close to hitting that. Hell, I could have just had my limbs blown off and I'd still roll my nubby torso up her driveway. I just hope my junk made it out intact.








No comments :

Post a Comment