Wednesday 2 January 2013

GENESIS RODRIGUEZ TEMPTS GQ WITH HER DELICIOUS FRUIT

I don't know much about Genesis Rodriguez, apart from the obvious facts - namely that she's hot as hell and is named after my favorite book of the Bible. I also know that she does Spanish and American TV soap operas and was also on Entourage, which explains why I don't know much about her. If there's anything more likely to get me to flip the channel, it's when a soap opera or Entourage is on. Perhaps I was too hasty though, because just look at her. Damn, that is some sexy hot sauce right there. Shouldn't be much of a surprise, as I'm pretty sure the Mexican version of the FCC actually requires that tits and ass be a main component in virtually everything they show. I think they fine you if you don't slip a nip at some point in your broadcast. So I'm sure Genesis fits right in down there. She fits right in here too. I'm sure all of us have something that would fit right in with Genesis.




No comments :

Post a Comment