Tuesday 29 January 2013

Megan Fox lays around the house looking out the window

I have to think this is a fairly accurate sampling of Megan Fox's day, now that the movies and stuff have mostly gone away. Of course she's got the kid now, so that probably takes up a lot of her time. Though her guy isn't all that much in demand either, which means he can probably handle a lot of that child rearing bit as well, giving Megan plenty of time to stare out the window while lying about on couches, wondering if she maybe should have stuck with the TRANSFORMER'S thing a little longer. She'd never have a moment of peace if I was her baby daddy. Our days and nights would be devoted to making as many kids as she wanted, or practicing to that end. That would be my mission in life - just making babies with Megan. I could think of a lot worse things to do with my free time. Actually, anything else pretty much pales next to that.







No comments :

Post a Comment