Thursday 10 January 2013

BEYONCE LOOKS PRETTY BOOTYLICIOUS IN THE LATEST GQ ISSUE

Where the hell has Beyonce Knowles been this past year? I remember when no one would shut up about her, and lately I've been wondering what happened to Knowles and her magnificent curves, missing them tremendously. Well, lucky for us, we don't have to miss them any longer, for Beyonce is appearing in the next issue of GQ, which celebrates the "100 Sexiest Women of the 21st Century". I don't think their insinuating she's #1, but it would be tough to argue after one peek at these images of Beyonce "foozballing" around in her undies. These images bring a tear to my eye, and several more to my shorts. The folks at GQ sure knows how to bring out a woman's, shall we say… "qualities"?






No comments :

Post a Comment