Monday 28 January 2013

Sophie Turner takes her famous bottom down under to Sydney

The boys around here are always getting to Sophie Turner and her bootiliciousness before I can, so thank you Australia for hosting this lovely blonde tribute to women over the weekend so that I can get a piece of her to myself. (Sorry, fellas. I know you both love your Sophie, but sharing is caring!) She doesn't look all that happy in these pictures but perhaps that's just me reading too much into her face and not paying attention where it belongs, aka that backside. Sophie in a bikini without being a total sensation is surprising for Australia. Or perhaps not, when you start listing the babes from down under who have gone on to great babe-cess. I just want to bite that ass. I'm guessing that there's sweet creme filling in it like a Cadbury Egg. Yumm-O!





No comments :

Post a Comment