Friday 1 March 2013

VANESSA HUDGENS UNLEASHES HER INNER HIPPIE IN COSMO

I was almost certain SPRING BREAKERS would wind up being a guilty pleasure movie I would have to hide under my mattress along with my Olsen Twins collection HANSEL & GRETEL: WITCH HUNTERS, but lately it's looking to be more like a dark dramedy. I suppose when it comes to the director of GUMMO, you don't really know what to expect. Either way, as long as this movie is covered with sprinkles of T&A, I'm all for it! Call me a sucker for good girls gone bad, but it I'm very pleased that 3 of the 4 leading actresses in the movie are ex-Disney chicks. Personally, I'm mostly looking forward to a bikini-clad Vanessa Hudgens so long as she doesn't somehow ruin the movie It seems like in the real world, Vanessa's more of a hippie at heart than a party girl, which is a sentiment you might agree with after looking at these images from Cosmopolitan magazine.








No comments :

Post a Comment