Monday 18 March 2013

Jennifer Love Hewitt sets a new STNDRD for hotties

Jennifer Love Hewitt has been making me feel like a very lucky punk lately. She feels like a high school crush who broke my heart, went away for several years to talk to ghosts like a crazy person, and then came back into my life to wear lingerie and give me massages. Feels good, man. Let's just hope this story has a happy ending (bud 'em che'). J-Love seems to have noticed the many dedicated fans who've lusted after her after all these years, and she's even acknowledging the fact in this spread for STNDRD magazine, because who needs vowels when you look this FCKNG SXY? In these photos, Jennifer appears to be in some dudes old bedroom, where he for some reason has a "Party of Five" poster hung up on his wall. I guess we're supposed to get the idea that she's fulfilling one of her fan's most long-awaited fantasies, and it could be one of us! While it's pretty cool of her to do something like this, Jennifer seems to think she's kind of overrated: "I don't consider myself crush worthy but I have definitely played parts that are". I have a 12-year-old letter with your name on it that says different, Jennifer.










No comments :

Post a Comment